Glymnis Hiking Poles / Trekking Poles / Walking Poles, 7075 Aluminium, Adjustable between 110-130 cm, Clamp Lock, 4 Pairs of Rubber Buffers for Trekking
- Made of durable 7075 aluminium alloy: The walking pole is made from a lightweight 7075 aluminium alloy with one of the highest strengths commonly used in the aviation industry. A special surface treatment provides a protective coating against corrosion. They come with 2 protective caps, 2 asphalt pads, 2 small screw plates for trekking, 2 screw plates for snow and 2 S-shaped buckles to offer you complete support. It is an excellent gift for anyone.
- Quick length adjustment and 36-130 cm extension length: The Glymnis trekking poles can be extended from 36 cm to 130 cm and can be adjusted exactly to your preferred height. The outer clamp mechanism can be adjusted very quickly with little force and ensures that the segments are securely held so that the tubes do not slide together under heavy loads.
- Ergonomically shaped handle: Comfortable handle made of high-density EVA foam, not cold in winter, absorbs sweat in summer. The breathable hand straps are used to secure and support the hand position. They absorb the load and therefore allow a more fluid sequence of movements.
- Stable and durable: The cushioning ensures that sensitive wrists are protected. Shoulders and elbows are also less strained. The tip is made of tungsten steel and provides good grip, especially on uneven, rocky terrain as it grips almost all surfaces and is extremely friction-resistant.
- The best trekking poles: The Glymnis 5-part hiking pole has a removable Velcro fastener so that the 5 parts can be dismantled and connected with the Velcro. Or you can slide the 5 parts together. The minimum adjustment length of 36 cm offers more possibilities for more people. The most suitable height for trekking poles is your height x 0.68.